SSDs are the future of storage. Near-instant load times, low power consumption, and low weight are all huge advances over standard hard disks. Patriot is delivering a variety of high performance and budget SSDs as the market becomes nearer and nearer to the main stream computing market. Prices have dropped dramatically even over the past year, and as more models and competition enter the market, prices will continue to go down. Patriot aims to be at the forefront of this market expansion by offering a variety of SSDs across a variety of performance and price ranges.
Experience enterprise-class performance in your personal PC with the Patriot Wildfire series SSD powered by the latest SandForce® SF-2200 processor. The Patriot Wildfire series shatters performance expectations with insanely-fast 555MB/520MBs read and write speeds for ultra-quick responsiveness and instantaneous access to all your files and data. A SATA III 6.0 Gb/s connection interface enables the Patriot Wildfire series to achieve maximum performance without any bottlenecks while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing SATA II 3.0 Gb/s and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s interfaces. The versatile 2.5-inch form factor enables the Patriot Wildfire series to easily upgrade any desktop or notebook systems. An included 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch mounting bracket ensures desktop users can quickly slip a Patriot Wildfire series into your system for added installation flexibility. The Patriot Wildfire series are available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities to let you select the right amount of storage for your computing needs.
• SandForce SF-2200 series SSD processor paired with qualified MLC NAND flash for best performance, value and reliability
• SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
• TRIM support (O/S dependent)
• DuraClass™ technology
• DuraWrite™ extends the endurance of SSDs
• Intelligent Block Management and Wear Leveling
• Intelligent Read Disturb Management
• Intelligent “Recycling” for advance free space management (Garbage Collection)
• RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements)
• Intelligent Data Retention optimization
• Best-in-class ECC protection for longest data retention and drive life.
• Power/Performance Balancing
• Thermal Threshold Management
• Native Command Queuing (NCQ) - Up to 32 commands
• ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
• Sequential Read & Write Transfer: 555MB/s read | 520MB/s Write
• Max Random Write IOPS: Up to 85,000 (4K aligned)
• O/S Support: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / Mac® OS / Linux
• Includes 3.5” bracket
** Capacities stated are unformatted. The total formatted capacity for the
drive will differ, depending on the operating system and file system used.
- Next >>