Akasa combines style, quality, and functionality in their Everest notebook cooler, keep reading to see what we think of it!
Everest is a new design ergonomic cooling station that helps to eliminate the primary cause of neck and back strain. Six adjustable positions provide the optimum screen height for best relaxed viewing. Notebook PC’s and MacBooks can get very warm and suffer from overheating. Adjustable fan speed gives quiet and high performance cooling, lower notebook temperature extends the CPU, HDD and battery life. The integral four port hub extends the notebook connectivity and makes Everest the complete desk solution for your notebook.
• Six height positions for eye level screen use
• Low noise fans with speed control
• Aluminium cooling plate for performance cooling
• Large mesh window for unrestricted airflow
• Four port USB hub expands notebook connectivity
• Optimised for 15.4” widescreen notebooks
|Application||Notebooks and MacBooks|
|Material||Aluminium cooling panel, ABS support|
|Outline dimension||350 x 335 x 55 mm|
|Fans dimension||70 x 70 x 15mm|
|Fan speed||1500 - 2000 R.P.M.|
|Fan control||Manual speed dial|
|Hub||Four port USB 2.0|
|Cable||600 mm USB Y cable|
|Rated voltage||DC 5V|
Now lets take a closer look at the Akasa Everest!
- Next >>