The desktop speaker market is pretty saturated with an intimidating array of brands, types, and prices, and making a choice can be daunting. The challenge for those trying to crack into the industry is to separate themselves from "the hoard." Edifier takes aim to differentiate itself through high quality cabinets, high fidelity sound, and an attention to detail rarely seen in 2.1 desktop speaker systems; the type any audio enthusiast would be happy to have on their desk.
Designed for the home PC gaming and music fan, the all new system provides awesome performance. All enclosures are made from high quality MDF wood, with the satellites being finished in high gloss piano black. The 6.5" subwoofer is fitted with a dual voicecoil reflex loaded woofer, and a high power amplifier that delivers superb bass definition. Headphone output and auxiliary(AUX) input on wired remote control. Edifier’s newly developed high performance tweeter with machined phase plug is fitted to enable incredible smoothness and wide dispersion for the satellites. Simply put, the new S330D Mediapro system will satisfy even the most ardent of audio enthusiasts. RMS total 72W (36W+18W x 2); magnetically shielded 6.5" Bass driver and satellite 2" mid-range and 3/4" silk dome tweeter,Dimension: Subwoofer 246 x 246 x 286 mm and Satellites 68 x 190 x 100mm ( WxDxH ), total gross weight 8.6kg
- 2.1 speaker system with 6.5 inch dual voicecoil subwoofer.
- High power BTL (Bridged Tied Load) amplifier delivers excellent dynamics.
- Wood MDF housings for all speaker enclosures ensure superb clarity.
- 2-way satellites with pro-designed crossovers and high gloss piano finish.
- High performance soft silk dome tweeter with phase plug for extra smooth wide response.
- Headphone output and auxiliary(AUX) input on wired remote controller.
- Subwoofer built-in Bass control.
- Unique Halo style design power indicator.
- Power Output: RMS 18W x 2 + 36W (THD=10%)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >=85dBA
- Amplifier Distortion: THD+N<0.5%
- Input Impendence: 10K Ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 400mv. (+/- 50mV)
- Frequency Respense: 55Hz - 20KHz
- Bass Unit: 6.5" (106mm), magnetically shielded, 4Ohm.
- Satellite Unit: 2" (78mm) mid-range and 3/4 inch silk dome tweeter, 4Ohm,magnetically shielded.
- Dimension: Subwoofer ---9.7"x9.7"x11.3" (246x246x286 mm) WxDxH
Satellites ---2.7"x7.5"x3.9" (68x190x100mm) WxDxH
- Gross Weight: approximately 19Lbs (8.6kg)
- Power Input: 100V-120V ~, 50/60Hz
The S330D comes in a rather large, black box with large pictures, and all the "goodies" in terms of specs and features laid out for your perusal. The packaging was very neat and well thought out, and looked like it would survive even the clumsiest postman's hands. The S330Ds come with a user manunal, optical cable (an awesome surprise and inclusion!), some very long speaker cables, an RCA audio connector, the two satellite speakers, a volume control dial, and the subwoofer. They give you a well-rounded package including a high-quality optical connector for a great audio connection.
- Next >>