For many, optical mice are thought of as "old" mouse technology, and that the new standard in gaming grade mice is laser. This is partially true, as laser mouse technologies are "newer," but SteelSeries recognizes the advantages which optical sensors deliver, namely reliability and stability on a wide range of surfaces. The Kinzu is designed with the on-the-go LAN gamer in mind, and is as versatile as gaming mice come.
SteelSeries Kinzu was developed in close cooperation with professional gamers to set new standards for performance in optical mice. The Gaming Grade image correlation sensor has been optimized to improve stability and eliminate jitter. The CPI settings are based upon those used and recommended by professional gamers. This compact ambidextrous mouse operates with 9375 Frames Per Second at movement speeds of 50 Inches Per Second and supports customizable SteelSeries ExactRate polling rate settings in increments of 1 (between 125-1000Hz) with as little as 1 millisecond delay between the mouse and the computer. SteelSeries Kinzu is compact, lightweight, optical and is in a league of its own when it comes to reliability and stability.
Features and Specifications
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (77 grams)
- Height: 1.4 in (36 mm)
- Width: 2.5 in (64 mm)
- Length: 4.6 in (117 mm)
- The SteelSeries Kinzu is made to be stable on every kind of surface with the help of its Gaming Grade correlation optical sensor. This sensor is also designed to eliminate jitter and provide optimized stability for the user.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Mac OSX*
*Configuration software only available for Windows operating systems.
PLUG AND PLAY
- If you attend LAN events or prefer to bring your mouse along with your portable computer instead of using a track pad, then this mouse is the solution for you. With its ability for on-board memory storage, the Kinzu allows you to set standard windows settings and rely on the Kinzu for your personal settings.
- Left click
- Scroll wheel & middle click
- Right click
EASY TO ADJUST CPI
- The pre-defined CPI settings in the Kinzu are used and recommended by professional gamers all over the world. These CPI settings are also easily adjustable if you want to personalize your Kinzu settings.
DEVELOPED WITH GAMERS
- All the features we’ve added and chosen to include on the Kinzu are there to provide a better gaming experience. With help from some of the best gaming teams in the world including SK Gaming, Fnatic and Evil Geniuses, the pros are helping SteelSeries create the best gaming peripherals around the globe.
- The SteelSeries Kinzu is known for its reliability and stability. The Kinzu uses optical technology and operates at 9375 Frames per Second and supports stable movement speeds at 50 Inches per Second. These specs simply say that regardless of your frantic movements, the mouse will consistently deliver, especially for fast-paced FPS games.
- The SteelSeries Kinzu is coated with a slip-resistant material for better control of the mouse, while gamers are involved in fast-paced FPS games or even long session MMO games.
- Material: Gaming grade UPE Teflon
- Covers 16 % of mouse bottom to ensure maximum glide
- We recommend changing glides regularly as they eventually get worn down. See our made to fit SteelSeries Glide Kinzu.
- The SteelSeries Kinzu Optical Mouse is a gaming mouse made for extended use. Its ergonomic and ambidextrous design makes it a natural fit for both right and left handed users.
- USB 2.0 connector
- Anti-tangle braided cord for enhanced durability
- Cord length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- Frames per second: 9.375
- Inches per second: 50
- Mega pixels per second: 3.75
- Counts per inch: 400 – 3200
- Maximum acceleration: 20 G
- Sensor data path: True 16 bit
- Lift distance: ~2 mm
- Maximum polling: 1,000 Hz
- Next >>