- ASUS ROG Rampage IV GENE Motherboard Review
- Meet The Family - ROG Rampage IV Series
- A Closer Look - Design Highlights
- A Closer Look - Topology, I/O, and Power Delivery
- Features - UEFI BIOS
- Features - Software and Utilities
- Testing - Setup and Overclocking
- Testing - Storage and USB
- Testing - CPU and Memory
- Final Thoughts
- All Pages
Testing - CPU and Memory
We didn't expect to see much difference between the Formula and other X79 motherboards, as our CPU tests are more of a general validation than a competitive benchmark. Significant differences (>3%) can hint at an anomoly of some sort in the design or the board itself. We see nearly-identical performance with none of the boards betraying any signs of weakness.
Overall the memory performance is essentially identical to the P9X79 boards, which is a good thing. Again, no anomolies here and these results were what we had expected.