- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Review
- A Closer Look - GTX 650 Ti BOOST
- Features - GPU Technologies
- Testing - Temps, Voltages, Acoustics, and Overclocking
- Benchmarks - Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmarks - Dirt 3
- Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator
- Benchmarks - Battlefield 3
- Benchmarks - 3DMark 11
- Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven
- Final Thoughts
- All Pages
Benchmarks - Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 is a gorgeous game, not only visually, but with an impressive sound engine as well. Typical for the Battlefield franchise, it's a power-hungry game, as my remembrance of the BF2 "upgrade wave" will attest to. It's a gorgeous game with expansive environments with fantastic lighting and destruction physics on the Frostbite 2 Engine.
Battlefield 3 is my most-played game in my library, and this is my personal benchmark for playability. On Ultra settings the minimum doesn't even drop below the "playability threshold" at 30 FPS, and I've gamed on it for nearly a week without issue and performs comparably to the GTX 660, and makes a big playability difference over the GTX 560 Ti for the sole reason that the framerate doesn't dip below 30 FPS like the GTX 560 Ti does.