- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Review
- A Closer Look - GTX 650 Ti BOOST
- Features - GPU Technologies
- Testing - Temps, Voltages, Acoustics, and Overclocking
- Benchmarks - Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmarks - Dirt 3
- Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator
- Benchmarks - Battlefield 3
- Benchmarks - 3DMark 11
- Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven
- Final Thoughts
- All Pages
Page 7 of 11
Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator
Aliens vs. Predator utilizes Rebellion Developments' Asura engine to create detailed textural environments which use DirectX 11 and advanced (and demanding) graphical techniques such as tessellation.
All of the settings for the benchmarking tool were set to their highest values, which is "3" in the configuration file setup at a resolution of 1920x1080.
The GTX 650 Ti Boost succeeds at delivering very playable framerates on the tesselation-heavy and very pretty Aliens vs. Predator. We also see the GTX 660 offering about a ~10% advantage and the GTX 560 Ti trails the GTX 650 Ti Boost by 15%.