- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST Review
- A Closer Look - GTX 650 Ti BOOST
- Features - GPU Technologies
- Testing - Temps, Voltages, Acoustics, and Overclocking
- Benchmarks - Batman: Arkham City
- Benchmarks - Dirt 3
- Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator
- Benchmarks - Battlefield 3
- Benchmarks - 3DMark 11
- Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven
- Final Thoughts
- All Pages
Benchmarks - Dirt 3
Dirt 3 is a popular rally racing game, one of the several popular racing series by Codemasters, and uses their EGO 2.0 Engine to create very realistic environments and particle effects while using the latest Direct X11, which the GTX 500-series cards were designed for.
Dirt 3 shows the largest performance advantage of the GTX 660 over the GTX 650 Ti Boost, at about 16.5%. Again we see the GTX 650 Ti improving upon the GTX 560 Ti by about 13%, which is a pretty good improvement overall at lower power draw and heat thanks to Kepler's 28nm fabrication process. These framerates give buttery smooth gameplay on the highest settings at 1080P, so far so good.