Scythe's Himuro Mini HDD cooler not only allows a 2.5-inch drive to be mounted into a standard hard drive bay (great for SSDs), it also has the added benefit of improved cooling and vibration reduction.
Himuro Mini is based on a design of two separate aluminum shells which are covering the hard drive and are fixed by screws. In order to reduce vibrations and noise coming from the HDD, thermal compound pads are included and vary depending on HDD thickness. Furthermore all inner sides are covered by thermal compound pads to achieve effective heat transfer to the fin structure on the outside of Himuro Mini chassis.
- Noice reducing, cooling 2.5” SSD/HDD Hard Disk Case with all surface Heatsink design.
- Possible to install 2.5” HDD/SDD into 3.5” bays.
- High efficiency. Cooling and noise reduction due to 2 mm Heatsink structure with Thermal Conductive Sheets.
- Position of Anti-Vibration Screw Blocks can be adjusted by sliding to fit various bays.
- Complies to RoHS standard.
|Model Name:||Himuro Mini Hard Disk Cooler|
|Compatibility:||Parallel and Serial ATA 2.5inch Hard Disk (total height up to 14.8 mm / 0.58")|
|Dimensions:||101,5x113x25mm / 4” x 4.45” x 0.98” (Overall Dimension)|
|Thickness of External Cover:||2mm|
|Weight:||280g / 9.88 oz|
- Next >>