The Strike-X GT Gaming Tower is the middle child in Aerocool's Strike-X line of military themed chassis that aims to provide high-end features in a compact package. Given the company's reputation for high performance cooling solutions, you can expect some serious airflow through your rig. A look at the spec sheet, $90 MSRP, and dramatic styling would suggest that the Strike-X GT is packing some serious firepower. Our hands-on findings suggest otherwise.
Following the prior introduction of the Strike-X ST case, the Strike-X GT Gaming Tower is finally here to meet the needs of those who are in need of a high-end case, but a lesser appetite for space. The Strike-X GT offers great flexibility for expansion with excellent cooling capability. With the HDD convertors included in this case, users can easily install up to 7 x 2.5" HDDs or 3.5" HDDs, and furthermore, each convertor also acts as a fan bracket for a 12cm fan to be mounted at the opposite side of the HDD to cool the heat that HDD generates. Moreover, the convertors can also be mounted vertically to the front of chassis with a 12cm fan installed to draw in cool air to force out the heat to the rear of the chassis. If you are concerned with heat issues in a PC case and yet want to keep the expansion capability, Strike-X GT is the case of your choice.
- High performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
- Aggressive "X" concept design case - a gamers' dream!
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
- Supports 3 x 5.25" bays and maximum 6 x 2.5"/3.5" HDD (internal) with HDD convertor bracket.
- Anti-vibration pad included to dampen PSU vibration.
- Each HDD bracket can mount a 12 cm fan to cool each individually.
- "Easy-install" screw-less kits for the 5.25" devices.
- 3 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the top of the case.
- CPU hole is pre-drilled on the Motherboard for easy access to cooler installation.
- Cable management holes are pre-drilled with high end rubber protection.
- Dust filter included to prevent dust entering from the bottom of case.
- Supports water-cooling
*Courtesy of Aerocool
- Case Type: Mid-Tower
- Material: SECC 0.6mm
- Motherboards: Micro ATX/ATX
- Case Dimensions: 465mm (H) x 190mm (W) x 490mm (D)
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25" (Exposed) / 6 x 3.5" HDD or 2.5" HDD
- Expansion Slots: 7 slots
- Max length space available for PCI slots: 295mm
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 / 3 x USB 2.0/Audio+Mic (HD audio)
*Courtesy of Aerocool
- Next >>