The original Cosmos lineup from Coolermaster was highly popular, and its size made it a top-notch choice for watercooling options. Many Coolermaster fans have been calling for revamped versions of Coolermaster's most popular discontinued models, and they'll have a big one in the Cosmos II just before CES. The Cosmos II is a form factor Coolermaster calls an "Ultra-Tower," and this is an accurate assessment. It is a behemoth, and a beautiful beast at that. Adorned in copious amounts of brushed aluminum and an edgy supercar-inspired design, the Cosmos II turns heads, and forced us to take special care in capturing the design details Coolermaster put into what should be considered their new flagship case.
The Cosmos II is the first ultra tower to market. It represents the ultimate in size, styling, and available configuration options for internal setup. Cosmos II maintains its namesake styling while giving it a more refined and elegant super car appeal. It is the pinnacle of case development in terms of aesthetics, function, and available features. This is shown in its full dust filter coverage, a fan controller, two external drive hot-swap X-docks, modular hard drive cages, watercooling support, access to the best cable management techniques, and system configuration support. These features give Cosmos II the ability to support any system setup with ease. It is positioned to appeal to the high-end enthusiast computer builder market as the ultimate solution for the best system setups.
• Rich I/O support (USB 3.0 x2 , USB 2.0 x 4, e-SATA); Intelligent LED fan speed control panel on the top
• Supports high-end hardware such as XL-ATX motherboards, 4-Way SLI or Crossfire (10+1 expansion slots)
• Room for future upgrades with support for up to 13 HDD or SSD
• Dust filters on every intake are removable to allow easy cleaning
• Support for a mix of 360mm or 240mm radiator(s)
• Easy transport with handles
• Easy cable management and routing
• Individual airflow chambers for system components; improving thermal management
• Supports large 140mm case exhaust fan
• Aluminum sliding front door protects 5.25” bay drives and devices
• Majority of the construction is aluminum with steel and mesh used for style and strength
- Next >>