Overall, the Ikazuti is a very solid mid tower chassis. It's well made, has a simple and industrial look, has silent features in respect to the acoustic foam lining, keeping case noise inside your cases. It sports an all-black interior, and the finish overall on the case is definitely better than many cases I've seen, who have a sometimes lumpy powedercoat finish. It comes completed with two high quality Scythe fans which will ensure you get solid airflow with a low noise level, and a front I/O panel complete with an e-SATA connection. The precut holes in the motherboard tray should make cable management easy-peasy, and the tool-less features should make installation quick and easy. The sleek and simple design make this a great office computer case, with just enough pizazz to make it stand out, but not so much to get out of hand, overall a very professional look. All-in-all, a very solid mid tower case, which doesn't leave me asking for much more.
- Quiet, good fans included, acoustic foam lining
- Very solid, excellent build quality
- Black interior
- Bottom PSU vent
- Pre-cut cable management holes
- Tool-less features
- Very nice front I/O panel, concealed nicely (e-SATA included)
- Limited fan expansion, only two outer fan spots available, one internal. For low-mid range computers, shouldn't be an issue, but for high performance components, may be an area to put some thought into.
- << Prev