I have used several high-end ear buds throughout my music listening career, with each one being better than the last. Since I worked at both Best Buy and Circuit City in high school, I had access to more expensive pairs of ear buds without having to pay the extra money. I used Shure, Creative, Sennheiser, and most recently Klipsch to enjoy my music wherever I am. The home theater system at my house sports a Velodyne DPS-12 digital power slot subwoofer (replaced by the EQ-Max 12) which shakes my whole house at half power. When I saw the Velodyne booth at CES, I knew I had to get my hands on their first go at ear buds, a type of product I am very familiar with.
The vPulse in-ear headphones combine a secure fit with outstanding sound quality, making them the ideal choice for music and mobile calls whenever you want, wherever you go. The vPulse in-ear headphones feature precise, low-distortion audio quality due to its 10 mm driver and aluminum housing. Intuitive in-line controls also provide options for mobile phone calls, music playback and volume levels. The headphone's combination of advanced design, features and superior audio quality allow for hours of comfort and an overall incredible listening experience.
- Noise reducing in-ear headphones create an all encompassing listening experience
- Unique design made with quality materials ensures longevity
- Multiple sized ear tips allow a consistent and comfortable fit during activities
- A thicker, stronger vPulse cable minimizes those annoying, messy tangles
- vPulse cable features intuitive phone, playback and volume controls
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz
- Magnet Structure: Rare Earth
Frequency Response: 20-20 kHz
Sensitivity: 98.8 dB/1 mW
Noise Reduction: 15 dB at 1kHz
Impedance: 16 ohm
Driver Unit: 10 mm
Cable: 43.5" flat
Plug: Gold-Plated 1/8" (3.5 mm)
The Velodyne vPulse headphones come in a stylish white box with subtle graphics. The box opens up to reveal the eaphones protruding out from a Velodyne-branded carrying case.
- Next >>