Coolermaster CM Storm broke ground with the "claw-grip" form factor in mice with their Spawn. Their Xornet uses the same chassis as the Spawn, but in an all-black color scheme, and lower sensitivity as the Spawn's 3500DPI sensor. Targeting their "claw-grip" design to the entry level gaming mouse market, the Xornet will be cheaper, and have lower DPI settings while still having all the features you'd expect from a gaming mouse.
The Xornet gaming mouse is lightweight, ergonomically designed and forged wit ha reassuringly solid design. It is built for professional FPS gamers that prefer a claw grip.
Engineered to execute precise in-game tactics, Xornet comes loaded with a high-performance 2000 DPI sensor that includes on-the-fly adjustment, an ultra-step wheel encoder- providing extremely accurate scrolling, and Japanese-made Omron micro-switches that are menat to endure up to five million clicks.
Presented in an eye-catching stealth black high-gloss finish, Xornet compliments a gamer's setup by adding a truly breathtaking peripheral.
- 2000 DPI Sensor
- Image Processing: 2600FPS
- Claw-Style Ergonomic Design
- Superior Anti-Slip Rubberized Grip Design
- 2000 DPI Optical Sensor
- On-the-fly Adjustment: 500-1000-2000 DPI
- Up to 160 IPS and 23G of Acceleration
- 5 Million Click Rated Omron Micro Switches
- Extra Wide 16-bit USB Data Path
- 1000Hz Polling Rate / 1ms Response Time
- Right Hand Ergonomic Claw Design
- Rubberized Anti-Slip Design
- Ultra-Swift Teflon Feet
- Cable Length: 2 meters/ 6.56 feet
- Dimensions: 75(W) X 107(H) X 35(D) mm
In CM Storm's typical red and black color scheme, the Xornet box has tons of features and specs listed on it, and has a cover which can be lifted to reveal the Xornet and further illustrations of its features. Included in the box is the Xornet itself and a user manual.
- Next >>